• To expose medical students to career pathways in clinical research.
• To facilitate an approach to clinical and translational research that is community-informed, designed, and conducted.
• Provide 308 medical students of diverse backgrounds clinical research exposures, community engagement skills, and leadership development in community-based clinical research sites.
• Increased numbers of clinical investigators from groups underrepresented in clinical research.
• Increased participation of diverse patients in clinical and translational research.
Improved public health through an increase in the development of new drugs, vaccines and therapeutic products that are effective in all populations.